[Gpdd] Announcement: New Guinea Pig

Tara Orcutt orcuttclan at msn.com
Wed Jan 28 19:19:21 EST 2004

Hello. My name is Tara and my girls (ages 9 & 11 years) just received a guinea pig for their birthdays. We got him from Petsmart and they didn't give us much info. on him. They said he's approx. 2 months old. Is it important to know their exact birthday? By the way, his name is Linus. Also, is the noises he makes really happy noises? He's made the same noises since hours after we got him and I can't hardly believe he's already happy, I would think he'd still be afraid or nervous around us. He also runs circles in his cage, is this normal?
Would appreciate some helpful answers, thank you so much.
Tara & The girls & Linus