[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Introducing myself and my piggies!!

TyTash at aol.com TyTash at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 15:04:36 EDT 2004

Hello fellow guinea pig lovers!! my name is Tasha and I just found the gpdd
by searching on the net... I really enjoy it so far and I just wanted to let
everyone know who I am!!  I have two guinea pigs... I have a somewhat longer
haired red, white, and dark brown American guinea pig named Jezebelle, i fell in
love with her the moment i saw her and i had to get her, she was my first
guinea pig and my second is an all black Teddy with one brown paw on his front
left foot (his names Leftie). Well, thanks for listening to me, if anyone has
begginer's advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it, I have 5 different books on
everything about guinea pigs but you know how it goes, you can never know too
much, right? well, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!

-Tasha