[Gpdd] CARE (Hard Concrete)

Diane and Fred and their Masters Duncan, Brodie and Dougal deea2z at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 6 16:55:32 EDT 2004

We bought a piece of indoor/outdoor carpeting to put down whenever we set up the "pigger run" and it protects their little feet.  Also, if they don't use a litter box, it's easy to hose off.  We just make sure we put their pigger houses in the run so they have a place to retreat to if necessary.  We used to layer newspapers, but that got messy as they'd all love to burrow under the layers.  It was funny to watch, but a pain to clean up.  I like this idea better. We just went to Home Depot and had them cut a piece the size we wanted.  It's not the "turf" style, it's smooth.  I like it because it is washable.

Hope this helps!
Diane

Diane