[Gpdd] (Care) re: Simon Joined the T-Birds

Roy and Andrew Millea curlywick_cavies at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 13:31:40 EDT 2004

Hi,
When showing, we use an ordinary, perfume free, baby wipe ( in UK pampers ).
Of course, there is always the one with a grease spot the size and
consistency of a prune.
For these individuals we use a wipe called ZOFF from Smith & Nephew. It
was originally formulated to reduce trauma to the skin by thoroughly
dissolving adhesive. It has to be obtained from a chemist but is
prescription free. I have seen it available from the internet.

This was recommended to us by a cavy judge and works wonderfully.