[Gpdd] [MISC] June Archives - looking for Palace of the Piggie Part II

Yuka Persico yuka at persico.net
Wed Jun 23 11:04:46 EDT 2004

Hi All-
I have managed to miss part two of  "Palace of the Piggie" and was trying to find it on the archives.  I have not been able to access the archives for June (or May - however, April and before that work fine).  If someone still has part two, would you be so kind as to post it again?  Is my problem accessing May/June archives somehow within my computer?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you and wheek-wheek-wheeks to all-

Yuka Persico