[Gpdd] [HEALTH] I think my guinea pig is blind

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:05:07 EDT 2004

hey all,

Just got a new guinea pig from my friend. He's still adjusting to his new
surroundings having lived in a small garden before. However, i've noticed
that he's got problems seeing (i think). He seems to rely a lot on his sense
of hearing and smell. Is there any way i can check whether he has problems
with his eyesight or are there any tests to tell whether he is blind?

Concerned,
joY and tYndale (the new piggie)

'The Lord is my shepherd' Psalm 23 *baaaa*