[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 19:19:00 EST 2004

Hey Slaves,

     It is me and Piggy Wiggy again!! He seems to be doing alot better..more playful and "popcorning" constantly.  He is still taking his drops for the ear mites.  Last weekend I was at my brothers house and Piggy Wiggy played ALL day outside. It was a beautiful day and we both enjoyed..plus he got a belly full of grass.  I live in Louisiana so it was like 80 degress.  He had plenty of water and shade. I noticed he drank ALOT of water..he's black so he gets really hot. He got in the shade and rested when he got tired so..I'm thinking everything is o.k. We are anxiously waiting for the summer time!! Hope everyone is doing well ...big weeekks from Piggy Wiggy and Jess