[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:29:02 EST 2004

Hey All,

     I has been a long WEEKK! I thought that I had read in an old Digest that some of you give your Piggys cranberry juice in their water bottle.  Do you mix it parlty with water? My vet suggested mixing Tang it is like Orange juice...have any of you tried this before? Piggy was really tired when I got home today he must have played hard all day ..he got some rest and now he is running around like crazzy.  Hope everyone and their Piggys are doing wonderful. I ABSOLUTELY  love the digest and have recenty got a co-worker to get a Guinea Pig and subscribe to the digest. He has recently started eating corn on the cob..fresh not frozen. He can't get enough. Are dandelions the flower things that you can blow the little white things off of ? I have no idea how to describe them but I hope this helps.  Can pigs eat clover?
                                                     Jess and Piggy Wiggy

Do you Yahoo!?