[Gpdd] Care: 8 inch high play pen

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 12:16:36 EST 2004

Hi Debbie,
My Brownie Bear is about 10 inches long
and when she's begging for something in
her cage and she's on her hind legs leaning
against the wall of the cage, she literally
can lift her head beyond the top of the cage
wall. So, I would suspect that she could
jump over it if she really wanted to. But,
she's never done that since she can run in
and out of her cage at her convenience. So,
if your piggies are full grown and they want
to get out of their playpen, I would suspect
that they probably could do it. Those Clever
Little Pigs!!! :-)

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)