[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <New Guinea Pig Owner!>

Flanscha_Allison EFlansAl at carlisle.k12.ia.us
Tue Mar 16 12:35:30 EST 2004

Hi!  I just bought my first guinea pig, her name is Lady.  This is my
4th day with her and its been a lot of fun.  I teach first grade and I
love pets, but haven't had one in my classroom, until this week.  I have
a great class, they love her so far and are very respectful of her and
are anxious to learn all about guinea pigs.  Any advice for a first time
owner would be great, including advice about her care.  We are still in
that transition time, and she isn't eating and drinking a lot.  Should I
be concerned?

Thanks!

AF