[Gpdd] HEALTH solid food

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 14:29:27 EST 2004

Hi Robyn,
I think that it is a great idea to try feeding Lucy and Lexie some greens at
the same time. How long have you fed Lucy the purred food? After illness it is
not uncommon for them to not want to eat hard food for up to 6 weeks ( my
guess). I fed Sweetie for 5 weeks, and even when she started to eat on her own I
syringe fed her until she was ready to give it up. You are right not to give
up feeding her, they really cannot go without food for a very long time.
I guess, it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion. There might be something
else wrong with her.
Good luck and let me know how she is doing.

Marion

thank you so much for all your great responses to my questions. It is really
appreciated.