[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Survey

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 12:15:04 EST 2004

Hey Marion!
I chose guinea pigs because at the time, I
was 24 years old and I had never owned a
pet. And I always Loved animals. So, for
months and months I thought about getting
a kitty. Well, my Hubby (he was my Boyfriend/
Booty Call/Love Slave at the time) suggested
that I start off small and get a guinea pig.
He had owned piggies as a child and he
remembered them being cute, fun pets. So, I
did a little research and visited some pet
stores periodically. At the time, I lived
by myself, so I was excited about having a
little companion. So, Finally--the day came
and I brought home a beautiful, little piggie.
I thought she was a girl, so I named her
Amberlea (but later I discovered he was a
boy...oops!). Three years later when Amberlea
passed over the Bridge, I was DEVASTED and I
had fallen so hard for the little fella and
I was no longer interested in having a kitty.
I wanted another PIG! And so my Pig Slavedom
continued...

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)