[Gpdd] [HEALTH] UTI

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Mar 29 15:44:40 EST 2004

Hi GP Granny!
Sorry to hear Daisy is under the weather. One thing occurred to
me as I read this, and I may be way off. But maybe it would
be worth looking into. I'm going to get gross now, so here's
where some may want to go to the fridge for a drink  or
something. You mention she has been on Baytril. You know what
antibiotics do to us female slaves. Well, could it be like a
yeast infection? Maybe she needs a probiotic.  If that's whats
going on, maybe you could prevent them in the future by gving
benebac or yogurt along with the Baytril.
OK, y'all can come back now.
(anonymous and the OP's)