[Gpdd] [ANOUCEMENT] MY NEW PIGGIE

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Mar 31 13:41:52 EST 2004

Hi Laken-
Congratulations on your new piggie Lasher, and welcome to the
GPDD.  You'll have to tell us more about him.
You'll probably get lots of good suggestions, but as I was
reading your post, it occurred to me that maybe he's wanting
some attention - that seemed to be the only thing you didn't
mention. Mine crave lots of hugs and back rubs in addition
to their treats. And they love when I talk to them and sing
songs to them, especially songs about them.
On the other hand, maybe Lasher would like a companion, at
least he would have someone to talk to that might understand
him!
(If you don't get it figured out, maybe I can take another
stab at it after I finish this book about communicating
with animals!)  ;-)
Piggie hugs 'n' kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff & Lil' Whistle