[Gpdd] [Health] Skin condition, Woody

RSilhan rsilhan at mc.net
Thu Nov 4 17:47:19 EST 2004

Dee,

    Thanks so much for the info. I will go out tomorrow and pick up some
Micatin and give it a try. Did you brush out all the gook before
applying the cream? How long and often did you have to apply the Micatin
before you could see inprovement?
    Woody is also a teddy, so I guess that accounts for why he has the
"scruff" and none of the others do. That certainly is a descriptive (and
oddly accurate) name. We just call it the creeping crud.
    The Woodster and I thank you and Tacoma! I'll let you know how it
goes with treatment.

Roxanne