[Gpdd] [Health] Boy did Brownie scare me!

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 12:48:18 EST 2004

Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"  I also have to also say Cheers to Leah!!!  I have noticed that she is
a major part of the Digest and extremely helpful!!!  Thanks Leah.

I am glad to hear that the hiccups went away, I can't even imagine a little piggy having them, how
exhausting for them.  Also, about lap pig's.  I have a nice small herd of 9 piggy's (lol) and Dizzy
is the only one who really loves lap time.  He comes up to the side of the cage and stands up on
that side wheeeeeeeeking to come out with me (too cute).  There are three others who I can reach in
and pick up (after they have tried to hide) and will be ok with it once in the lap, but the others
all make me exhausted just trying to get them (of course I do it, hoping that each time that they
will get better about it).  They all are ok once in the lap except Gizmo - one of my young babies -
almost 2 months old.  He gets in my lap and runs up my body to get to my neck area and just
wheeeeeeeeeks at the top of his lungs.  Usually about a half an hour after having him out he slows
down on the wheeeeeeking, but insists about being at my neck, not the lap.  I don't understand it,
but I try to do what seems to make them the most comfortable (yep, one soft hearted slave here).
They all seem to be very happy and run around their cages and popcorn all the time and talk a LOT
whenever I am around.  They all have their pigloo's and boxes and PVC tubes, plenty of timothy hay,
pellets and of course romaine, parsley, dandelion greens, grass and a large amount of other green
leafy veggies along with carrots and sometimes apples (no they are not spoiled - lol).  I am just
going to keep doing the lap time and hope that one day they will all be like Dizzy and beg for it.

Well, have to go for now.  I hear 9 little voices calling me, so I guess it is time to go spoil them
more.  Hope you hade a good workout.

Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeek, Wheeeeks from Candace, slave
of Spirit, Dizzy, Patches, Furby, Snowball, Poppie, Gizmo, Rosebud and Wooley.