[Gpdd] Misc:Guinea pig buddies

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:34:04 EST 2004

Hi all,
I just had to get on here to brag about my pigs a bit. My father passed away
this week, and I've been noticing neat things about my pigs. They've all
been really mellow (read- staying quiet and still and not arguing) and great
to snuggle with, and even the testier ones have been really willing to be
loved on a bit. They really are wonderful and intuitive animals, even though
they might not be the first thing people think of as an "intelligent"
animal. A few minutes ago, I was talking about my dad with my boyfriend, and
I heard big loud wheeks from the bedroom from my Rusty for apparently no
reason (not a usual thing unless theres a food bag involved.) I suppose he
wanted to say his nice things too, since Dad and Mom have baby sat for him
before. It just really neat and I just wanted to share.
Jackie (and the six)