[Gpdd] Re:Announcement: Unfinished postings and another sad day

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 19:51:29 EST 2004

Please forgive me but this email was sent before it was completed, so I am
resending it...I would extend my deepest and most sincere sympathy on the losses
of both WINSTON and MATTIE. There never seems to be any break in the constant
loss of our loved ones and as we approach the holiday, I fear that more are
about to cross the bridge. Holidays are often the time when sadness occurs. I
know how difficult it is and I also know that my words only serve to speak for
the hearts of all of those who have bid our gifts from God a final good bye.
I'm not sure of WINSTONS age but I know Vic is suffering daily in just knowing
WINSTON is not there to pat and to love. I only say this because we ALL know
how much love we have for our little ones and it is all we can do when they
cross the bridge. MATTIE was about 4 and then some and though close to the
average it is heartbreaking regardless. Lynette mentioned she was having MATTIE
cremated but doesn't know what to do with the ashes. Well, as you all know GEORGE
was part of every lunch and dinner and ate on the table ALL the time. Long
before he became ill, I went to a local craft store and made finished a small
box, put a picture of his mother and me on the inside top, a scroll of the
Rainbow Bridge poem inside and a picture of GEORGE on the top. I also had a plaque
made with his name on it. This is where his ashes are. The box stays on the
table where he would be and he is HOME.  Yes, patting the box is not nearly the
same but it is HIM and it helps my heart so this is one place to place his your
little guys ashes. I also read in the latest GPDD that Stacy has lost her
GIZMO to the bridge. I am so happy that he was not suffering long for it is that
suffering that tars your heart apart. Your helping him across the bridge was a
difficult decision but you exhibited the greatest strength in making it. GE
ORGE will keep him close on the other side as he does all that cross. So once
again, I am sorry for the partial post and VERY sorry for the many losses and
may God bless them and keep them safe and help you through the pain you feel at
this moment.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo. GEORGE the guinea pigs Daddy forever