[Gpdd] [MISC] Pet Stores

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 22:34:32 EDT 2004

If you want to buy a pet from a pet store, also check
with local animal control and humane society to find
out if there have been any complaints or problems.
Here we have three four local pet stores: Feeders
Supply, Super Petz and two locally owned.  I will not
go into the locally owned due to the complaints I've
received and conditions I've witnessed.  I do shop for
supplies at the large stores.  I will not buy animals
from pet stores, I prefer to adopt from shelters and
rescues, but if the facilites are well maintained see
no reason not to purchase a pet store animal.
Carrie, Perdy, Caramel, Joanna, Cliff, Clare and
George the rabbit