[Gpdd] Care: Feeding

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 20:39:20 EDT 2004

Dear Carla:
It sounds to me like you are doing a wonderful job finding fruits and
veggies to feed your herd.  I too feed my boys whatever is seasonal.   Some things
they seem to like better than others.  Keep on trying new  things.  My boys are
crazy about cilantro!  Thank Heaven that it is  cheap!  My boy Rocket eats
only cilantro, cucumber, and cantaloupe.  I  keep trying other things though.  I
guess like we humans, our furry friends  have likes and dislikes as well.  I
wouldn't be too concerned, especially  since you are feeding cavy cuisine.
Keep up the good work.
Sincerely, Karen; slave to Rex, Rajah, and  Rocket