[Gpdd] HEALTH feeding cucumber

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 14:25:48 EDT 2004

regarding feeding cucumber on a daily basis:
I have never fed my guinea pigs cucumber and never will. First, there is very
little nutritional value, second, I have heard that it can cause bladder
stones and infections over the years when cucumbers are fed often. Why risk it? My
piggies are happy with same old, same old i.e. romaine lettuce, gras,
dandelion leaves, carrots, and a piece of apple here and there.

Leah,
I still have not seen a picture of Butterscotch...

best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie