[Gpdd] [MISC]Pignic in So. Cal.

Cindy Fajardo cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 14:27:59 EDT 2004

Hello fellow so. cal gp lover!

I live in Apple Valley (the High Desert) and have only heard of one.  It's on Sat. the 16th and the info. I have is listed below.
Let me know of any you might hear of, I too would love to go!!!

Let's have the pignic at the ranch again!!!

http://www.losangeleshorsebackriding.com

I can offer $10 off a ride for those interested.
They do have to reserve ahead of time since we are
so busy these days.

the rides are 1hr and 10-mins long
rates are
$55 for the morning session  $45 for us
$65 for the afternoon  $55 for us
$70 for the sunset      $60 for us

So far we are saying morning get-together for those who would like to ride in the
morning and to get a full-day ready!   I don't have anymore info. except that we
will be in a shaded area, you bring your own food, and kids and family (no animals
other than your guinea pig(s)  are welcome.  There are picnic tables and room around
the sides to place your guinea pig in its own habitat or what you will use.