[Gpdd] [Announcement] Gallant

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 07:54:52 EDT 2004

I'm so sorry to hear about your Gallant.  I know how hard it is to loose one of these precious babies.  Just try to focus on the good memories you and Gallant had together, and have comfort knowing that nothing will ever take those away from you.  You will see Gallant again someday when it's your turn to meet him at the beautiful Rainbow Bridge... and he will pick up his little ears and leave all his friends to greet you with piggy kisses.  If there is anything we can do please feel free to write anytime.  Please accept our warmest and deepest condolences.
Warm wheeks to you and your family,
Misty and the Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, and Puinea)