[Gpdd] [MISC] Leah's Pigtures

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Fri Oct 22 22:54:16 EDT 2004

I am usually a "Lurker" - But have to thank Leah for sharing her Pigtures of B-Bear and Butterscotch.  They are way too cute!  My son was also looking over my shoulder and has decided that we need to build a bigger better cage for our Pig-Pig.  So - off to Walmart we will probably be going tomorrow!  Do you just use Chloroplast and towels for the bottom?  And how long do the towels stay clean?  Do you need to change once a day?  Thanks for any advice:)

Ann