[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Snowball had her babies

Candace Long happyclong at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 13:40:11 EDT 2004

That is so neat that Misty got to see Wuinea Pig having her babies.  My little Snowball had her
babies on September 24th and when I came into the room that morning, it looked like she had JUST had
them (within moments).  Her back end was still messy and wet from the birthing.  I was so sad to
miss it, but was extremely happy to see 4 very health babies.  She was a cream colored american
satin with pink eyes (I say was because after the babies, all of a sudden she started showing some
beige coloring on half of her body along with a bit on her head - probably hormonal changes) and the
father "Spirit" is a long hair cream Silkie satin with pink eyes.  The babies are #1 Poppie is all
white fairly long haired with a lot of rosettes all over her with the most prominent one in the
middle of her face  #2 Furby is all white also fairly long haired with rosettes all over his body
with a smooth face  #3 Patches is bronzy brown and white also fairly long haired with the rosettes
all over his body and another smooth face  #4 Gizmo is a silvery brown with a tiny white dot on her
bottom lip and fairly short haired except on her back where she has a few rosettes that almost look
like a mohawk and longish hair at that area.  It is amazing how different they can be from the
parents.  It is an exciting event and if any of you slaves are expecting, try as best you can to see
the event.
Thanks for listening.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeek's to all...
Candace, Slave to Spirit, Dizzy, Patches, Furby, Snowball, Gizmo, Poppie, Rosebud and Wooley