[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Calcium and Vit. C

Lauren Buhr buhrl at mts.net
Sun Oct 31 13:46:04 EST 2004

Thank you so much to everyone who has answered my cry for help.  I made sure that Piggie was getting enough Vit C, esp. after I noticed her leg problem.  As for the calcium thing, I had stumbled across the same info myself and was in the process of trying to get her vet on the line about it.  I guess I'm concerned about whether or not increasing her calcium intake is going to hurt her.  Also, what is the best type of calcium suppliment to use?  Are human calcium tablets safe for g-pigs?

Thank you again for all your responses.
I really appreciate it.

Lauren and Piggie