[Gpdd] re:[care] GPDD num 270 - portability

Roy and Andrew Millea curlywick_cavies at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 00:40:59 EDT 2004

I used one of those cardboard carriers, stuck together with  tape  until
she who must be obeyed  had to use it whereupon it disappeared!
But then I am a tightwad. I would say it was ok to use the carrier for
vet trips etc but you might want to consider a purpose built plastic
one. Much safer, I bet the one time only means that there is no come
back against the retailer/manufacturer if it collapses in a heap on the
second or subsequent use.