[Gpdd] [CARE] New GP and rabbits!

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 17:02:50 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone!
The Lord works in mysterious ways!  I was not selfish
in keeping Perdy for myself by letting her go to a
good home, and today the shelter I work at took in
three new piggies, five rabbits and a chinchilla!  The
guinea pigs are a red Aby and two torti Americans.
Not sure about sexes, not too good at figuring out
who's what yet.  I think they're all girls.  I hope
so, cause they were all in one cage.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Does
anyone have chinchillas?  We already have two
chinchillas up for adoption right now.  They came in
together, so they're in the same cage.  If the new
chinchilla is healthy and same sex, I'd like to put
him/her in the cage with the other two, but not sure
about how to go about introducing them.

Carrie, slave to Caramel, Joanna, Cliff, Clare,
George(rabbit) and new piggies and rabbits.