[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] A new Calliope and sister Honey

Wrraffles at aol.com Wrraffles at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 12:53:33 EDT 2004

Barney now has two friends, sisters.   In honor of Cindy of Cindy and
Calliope, one piggie is named Calliope.   I hope this doesn't make you sad, Cindy.
I always enjoyed your posts when you consoled so many of us after a loss, and
I thought if I ever had a sow, I'd name her after your precious one.   I am
happy to see you now have a new generation of piggies to tend.   Honey is a
sweetie.   Barney has lived alone for over a year, and is very happy to chug
around the room with the youngsters in tow.   He eats a vegetable new to them, and
they sniff his chin to learn about the new food.   They are so quick.   Both
are in a major chewing phase now.   Toes, shoelaces, each other, boxes, the
fleece in their cozy and towels are all nibbled.
Betsy