[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: George the guinea pig

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 20:29:44 EDT 2004

I am so very sorry to hear of George. I've been part of this digest for a
couple of years now and always find it such a tragedy to hear of our little
ones' passings. Tonight I feel just awful knowing that George is not doing
well. He has the best slaves you could ask for! I hope now instead of his
suffering, God will now take him across the bridge to allow him to feel no
pain anymore. Joseph, I am so sorry to hear about George and hope he will
let go soon. There is a new beginning waiting for him on the other side of
the bridge.

My prayers are with you.

Brenda

 Today it was time to ask God to stop his suffering. In closing this update
I would ask all who think of our little guy and wonder how he is to please
ask for that and maybe with so many asking God might help him across the
bridge. Thank you all.