[Gpdd] (Announce) Re: George the GP

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 18:34:26 EDT 2004

Joseph,
As soon as I read the first part of your post, I was
in tears. I don't want to have to pray for the speedy
crossing of the Bridge of any of our little babies,
and ESPECIALLY not George. But I fully understand
where you are coming from, and will honor your
request. My prayers are such that George suffers no
pain, and understands that his mommy and daddy know
when and why he needs to go, and will not be sad, but
joyful over the wonderful life they had with their
Boy. I also pray that George enjoys a wonderful
reception at the Bridge-the biggest that anyone has
ever seen, with a piggy marching band and a gentle
rain of clover, and that he immediately be bestowed
the title of Mayor....
Actually Joe, what I am really praying for is a
miraculous recovery, but if God feels he needs George
more, then so be it. Either way, please know that your
family and George are in my thoughts and prayers, and
when I say goodnight to the Squee Squad, I will ask
them to say their piggy prayers, too. In fact, I'm
going to go pray with them right now.

-With love and heavy hearts from Stacy and the Squee Squad