[Gpdd] GPDD--CC Cages--

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Sep 25 01:49:22 EDT 2004

I use a doubled up paper towel to scoop out the wet & poopy bedding every night & put new bedding in----on Fri, I scoop the entire house clean, spray it with a half & half solution of white vinegar & water & wipe it clean, replace the bedding (I use Aspen) & I'm done. I clean the water bottles with a little Dawn antibac, & hydrogen peroxide to disinfect them--rinse them clean & relace the water.  Takes less than an hour for the big job--15 minutes for the nightly job.  What's the problem?   Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma