[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Church Service and Run

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 09:25:44 EDT 2004

Hi Friends:
Next week (Oct.3 at 3p.m) our church (St. Peters) is having the blessing of
the animals.  To Joseph and Gail - George will be remembered in the prayers -
as well as all of the other special piggies that have crossed over the bridge
(and the new "family members" that have recently come into all of our lives).
At least 2 of my guys (Spike and G.I. Joe) will be attending - I am not so
sure about Tom and Huck yet.  Tom is still a little on the "wild" side and may
just want to stay home and party!  There will be a lot of different animals
there.  Spike and G.I. Joe are comfortable around dogs, etc.. - but I am not so
sure about the 2 new guys.  I'll have to wait and see.  Also, on Saturday I will
be running a 5k (3.1 miles) race called the "Doggie Dash & Dawdle".  It will
benefit a local animal shelter. I have run many races for many,many causes -
but never one to benefit animals.  I am very excited about this!  It has
apparently been planned for well.  There is also a (shorter distance) walk as well -
you can bring your dog, and if you don't have a dog they will provide you
with one! (At least that insures that some of the doggies at the shelter will get
extra attention and exercise).
I'll let you all know how these 2 "get togethers" work out!
Piggy kisses to all!
Donna, G.I. Joe, Spike, Tom and Huck