[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Re: Moya

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 07:54:25 EDT 2004

I want to thank all of you for the kind words and personal emails regarding
the recent passing of my baby girl, Moya.  Your thoughtfulness was so
uplifting during this difficult time.  I am so happy to have the support of  such
wonderful friends, even though I don't know hardly any of you.   However, after
reading the many postings that I have, I have great visuals each  and everytime
I read the daily digest.  Again, thank you for the support  from this awesome
group of piggie parents.

Now, for the comic relief...I'm not sure if you remember when I first
introduced ourselves as Marilyn (or the Baggy Bunch), Sallie, and Callie, my two
beautiful girls (then got Chiana and Moya last Wednesday).  Well, as of  Monday
afternoon, Sallie is now SAMMY....yep, she's a HE.  I am tickled  pink over
this, though i'm not too sure how happy daddy is about it.  I'm  thrilled that
we may have little baby piggies someday, and that our daughters  will get to
experience this wonderful cycle of life.  This surprise has  certainly lifted
the depression of Moya's passing, and seems a bit ironic from  several
perspectives, if you think about it.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful, kind words, as well as your  thoughts
and piggie prayers.  We feel truly "at home" with your postings,  and look
forward to many, many years of friendships.

Marilyn,
Slave to everyone around her, including Callie, Chiana, and now SAMMY (fka
Sallie)