[Gpdd] Care: Kaytee Products

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Apr 4 10:10:09 EDT 2005

I have been using Kaytee products for Reba's diet and it seems to keep
her in good shape and she seems healthy. I only get the timothy hay and
forti-diet pellets that does not have any seeds or anything extra, just
pellets. The hay smells very fresh and the color looks much better than
that other brands I see at stores that look brown. I am just wondering
if others use Kaytee products and they are happy with it. That Oxbow
sure is expensive and I don't know how much better it can be, if its
timothy hay and fresh is there really a difference in brands?

Shelly Atkinson