[Gpdd] (MISC) human kids and pet kids

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 06:37:45 EDT 2005

I'm sorry you are upset with this topic. I just wanted
to say I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN--EVER. I am going through
menopause at the age of 36, due to some genetic defect
in my family. So you at least have a shot...I don't.
My pigs are my only babies.

Yeah there's always adoption, I know, and everyone
says that to the point that I'm getting sick of
hearing it. I feel cheated out of what should be one
of life's greatest experiences, and I don't know that
I would feel the same about an adopted child.

The digest IS about guinea pigs, but it's also about
friendship, and sometimes we share things with our
friends that aren't always guine-pig related.

Just my two cents.

Stacy and the Squee Squad