[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re: the "MIA" Repeat Bladder Stone Info

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:53:47 EDT 2005

For those of you who are waiting on the "repeat bladder stone" info, please
PLEASE forgive me for not already having it to you.  Things are so haywire
here and I am so jammed up time-wise, but I really am getting it into
coherent form a little at a time and I WILL send it to you.

Unfortunately, like the medications and so many other things with piggies,
it is somewhat broad and not as detailed and informative on specifics as I
wish it could be.  But, again, it is more than I knew at the start of all of
this.  I am hoping that everyone else will add what they know as well.

I deeply apologize for the delay.  It is not my nature to not follow through
on what I say I will do and I am very embarrassed and mortified about this.

Candy