[Gpdd] misc. - enclosed playpens

Ana Cruceru acruceru at yorku.ca
Thu Apr 28 18:25:22 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone living in the Toronto, Canada area has any idea where
to find enclosed play pens for floor time. I've been looking all over the place
at my local pet stores and they don't carry them. Actually, the sales people
there look at me funny when I even say 'floor time', as if they've never heard
the concept of piggies being allowed time to exercise.

Or maybe someone has some alternative suggestions of something similar to a play
pen that I can purchase at a local hardware store or Walmart? Any suggestions
are welcome!

~Ana & Willie