[Gpdd] Announcement--new addition

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 14:33:23 EDT 2005

Smudge and I visited a rescue today and we adopted a little pig named Ziggy.  Smudge liked grooming him.  Smudge is just over a year old.  The new one is 3-4 months old.  I have them separated in the grid cage for now, as they are eating different food and hay.   Another little guy liked Smudge, but he pestered him too much.  Smudge met five different pigs and I think he liked Ziggy the best.  I thought he would be super excited to see pigs, as he has been a loner pig since a baby, but he kept coming back over to me.  So, I hope this works out.  I gave him a lot of attention, but I thought it would be nice to have another pig to play with.

Moxie, Nexus, and Smudge
God Bless America
In God We Trust