[Gpdd] Silly: Ellen show, call for gps

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Sat Aug 6 09:53:14 EDT 2005

Hi!
I have not been able to read much... I let the digests pile up and then
read a few when I have the chance.  I saw Ellen the other day, she has
ppl that send in pictures of their pets watching her show.  She listed
all these animals, but had not one gp watching.... I think some of you
need to step up to the plate... Basically a picture of the tv with her
show on and the animal poised in front of it intently watching.  Simple
enough?
LJ
Still piggyless... Waiting till DS is older and we may have an  extra
older younger child... Which hopefully won't happen soon.
Piglet and Sugar in memory....