[Gpdd] Behavior: The OP's View

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 11:28:26 EDT 2005

Cosmo doesn't lack a personality, he just wants you to understand that
he is different!  When Potsy and Mac da Roanie first came here from
Illinois, they wanted nothing to do with people, as long as the food
appeared on time.  However, with lots of cuddles and long conversations,
and patience, they now really enjoy the attention. Not that they want to
be caught, but then many of the OP's are that way. With some it seems
to be a game!  So don't give up on Cosmo, instead, recognize him for
the special pig that he is!  Lots of cuddles (and treats) and long talks
(and treats) and even a special song, just for him (and more treats)
will go a long way. In fact, give him a big hug from the OP's!

LJ - the OP's don't watch Ellen (sorry).  We do, however, have some
pigtures of them watching other programs - especially of Potsy, who
likes to get right up in front of the tv!  They especially like music and
nature programs, and their favorites on PBS (is Ellen ever on Between
the Lions?) - these are, after all, the pigs who got their own little tv
so they could watch their shows in the car!
Maybe I can catch Potsy watching something intently, then switch
real fast to Ellen!   (but if he catches on, I'm going to blame you!  hehehe)

Our best wishes and prayers go out to all our friends who are under
the weather, and especially our hugs and prayers to those who have
lost a dear friend to the Rainbow Bridge.  We are, again, behind in
reading the digest, and fear we have missed some. It seems that
once these little guys get a glimpse of the Bridge, they just make a
dash for it, and there is no stopping them.  They are certainly in
good company.

Our computer is scheduled to go in for an overhaul, then we will address
our ISP problems, so should be good as new soon. So in the meantime,
if we are absent, that will be where we are. But we will be back!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com