[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Allergies

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Wed Aug 10 16:14:18 EDT 2005

Rachel,
I think its the piggie in my case.  I have the same as your husband - If
I just hold Moe in my hands I'm fine, but if he lays across my bare arm
I almost instantly get red and itchy (mine too goes away as soon as I
wash).  I also have to be careful and not put my fingers near my eyes
until I've watched my hands - because if I'm holding Moe and rub my eye
it instantly gets red and puffy and teary until I wash it out.  I don't
think it's the hay - because I used to have rabbits and handled hay alot
and never had this problem - and I've changed bedding from shavings to
carefresh and it still happens.  I'm pretty sure that it's piggie.  But
I love him and wouldn't even dream of giving him up - so I am just
careful.  Anyone else have this happen?

Ann and Moe