[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Misty

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 14:09:03 EDT 2005

So sorry to hear that Misty has passed. It is always a
shock when they go unexpectedly. At least she did not
have a long drawn-out death for you to deal with.

If I had not been in the room when my Jasmine had her
heart attack, I would have been so much more shocked
to have found her dead than what I was. I would have
figured it was a heart attack, but I would have never
been sure.

I send my condolences to you and the rest of the
piggies! Misty sounded like such a wonderful pig! I
know she will be greatly missed.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com