[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sunshine

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 13 14:50:59 EDT 2005

Renee and Rebecca, it was with sadness that we read of the passing of
Sunshine.  Yes, sometimes piggies just suddenly leave us, and their
passings are a mystery; we are so very sorry that this happened.  How
touching that her cagemate, Sundae, was by her side as she made her final
journey; we know that Sundae's presence was a comfort to
Sunshine.  Sunshine was lucky to be part of such a loving family, and we
have no doubt that her many piggie friends and relatives greeted her at the
Bridge.  Please accept our condolences (and a special grieving wheek from
our Sunshine).

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed