[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Both my piggies gone

Roger & Linda Koster rlkoster1 at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 4 20:16:07 EST 2005

I've only written a couple of times, but learned a lot from reading the posts. Anyway, I had to write today. I had two beautiful black piggies, Wispy and Polly. In Oct. we lost Wispy to old age (4 3/4). Yesterday, we lost Polly. They were sisters and the best little pets in the world. We are going to miss them very much. I just had to write to the digest to honor them and help pave their way to the Rainbow Bridge. Babies, you enriched our lives and I hope you have fun playing in all that beautiful grass. We loved you!!
Love and miss you,
Linda, Roger and the boys