[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge-condolences to Jim and Lori

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 01:07:55 EST 2005

Jim

So sorry to hear about Sassy Suzi. I still have the
pictures of her. I have made two scrapbooking pages of
your pigs. I know you will miss her. I guess someone
else will have to step up to the plate as alpha pig. I
always put my pig that has passed on in the cage to
let all the others say "goodbye" and for them to know
that they have passed on.

Lori

I am sorry that you have losted Midnight. I love that
name. You will always feel a little sad when you pass
out the kiwi from now on. My Teah loved cantaloupe!
She would stand up on her hind feet when she would
smell it. I think of her every time I see cantaloupe,
even if it is on a salad bar. I am sorry for your loss.

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com