[Gpdd] MISC: Late Valentines Day Piggies..Sorry

XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 22:21:34 EST 2005

Wheeekks,
My name is Sebastien!! I just wanna tell my valentine Fireball the Fat that
his valentine present is coming soooon! Mommy didn't forget about you, and
wheee  won't let her!! Whee've been biting on our cage and driving her crazy when
she  tries to sleep just to remind her that she needs to get your valentine
present!!  This is gonna be a good one I promise!! Mommy will try and get your
present  during the wheek and if she doesn't she will not be happy with us
becuz whee  will keep her up allll night with our loud mouths!! I love to talk
and she will  be hearing a lot of it!! OK well i have to go because its almost
bed time for  mommy and i have to stay up and bite the cage and make a lot of
noise all  night!! Bye, Valentine!!!

Sebastien, Bentley, Ramona, and Sheena....
-Your Valentines!!