[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Foul breath and broken nails have me worried!

Jessica McGann jmcgann at mediastats.com
Mon Feb 14 12:53:11 EST 2005

My pig Louise recently ripped two of her nails right off, quick and all,
and I have been vigilantly monitoring her for signs of infection or change
of behaviour.  I thought she might be lying down more than usual, but can't
really tell... but I noticed yesterday that she has incredibly foul breath,
noticeable only really when she squeals or sneezes, or otherwise gives a
big exhale.  She and her companion Ruby are on the same diet, and Ruby
smells fine.  Fresh food is only carrots and spinach recently.  Does anyone
have any idea what this could be?  And if her injuries and foul breath
could possibly be related?  Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!  Jessica