[Gpdd] MISC. - answer & question

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Wed Feb 23 15:25:05 EST 2005

     First, Sam, I got Bud's cuddle cup at Petco. They didn't have anything in the guinea pig section but they had the cuddle cups in the ferret section. I wish you lived next door. You could have my freshly laundered cuddle cup since Bud doesn't need another litter box.  :)

     Second, my jaw dropped when I read about the impacted piggy with 30 poos coming out! Yipes! How do I know if Bud gets impacted? If they are leaving lots of poos around the cage, does that mean they are ok? I was thinking that if they were impacted, none would come out so that would be how you would know. Is that correct? Since I have only one piggy, it's easy for me to tell.

Carla and Bud