[Gpdd] Thank You

Horsesaavy82 at aol.com Horsesaavy82 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 14:39:13 EST 2005

Hello everyone,
 I want to thank Cindy for your kind words. They made me feel a lot  better.
And I am excited, I wanted to get another friend for Bailey, and the  Humane
Society never has any piggies (which is a good thing) so I looked online  and
found a small rescue in Missouri. And we are most likely going to adopt a
female from a wonderful lady at the rescue. The new piggy came in with two  males,
and the rescue is 99 percent sure she isn't pregnant, but is waiting till
she is 100 percent sure. So the earliest we may welcome the new arrival is the
end of January. I am so excited.
 Thank you everyone!
Love, Amy slaves to Bailey piggy and Dorito  bunny